Red fall leaves and a close up of Brookside Mansion.

Official Records

Student Records & Final Grades

If you are a current student, you can access your records via My Cougar Connection using your USF log-in information. There, you can print final grades (once they are reported to the Registrar) and unofficial transcripts. Grades are only accessible online and will not be mailed. Note: GPAs are updated approximately one week after the close of the semester.

Change of Name and Address

Change of Name

Must be done in-person

  • Complete the Change of Name form
  • Bring it to the Registrar’s Office along with two legal documents (new driver’s license & official marriage certificate)

Change of Address

Can be done online (via MCC) or in-person.


  • Log on to My Cougar Connection
  • Go to Form Central > Personal Account > Personal Contact Information
  • Update your address


  • Complete the Change of Address form
  • Submit to Registrar’s Office (in-person or email)

Student Loan Deferments

USF reports student enrollment information to the National Student Clearinghouse, which in turn, notifies lenders.

The Registrar Office oversees the submission of loan deferment forms, should they be needed. It is not necessary to submit individual loan deferment forms except in the following cases:

  • When the lender requests immediate payment while the student is enrolled
  • If there has been a change in anticipated graduation date
  • When transfer students need to update their information

We recommend students check the lender’s website for a deferment and/or forbearance form. If a form is required:

  • Complete the borrower’s portion then submit the form to the Registrar Office (in- person or email)
  • Be sure the lender’s contact information is included
  • Note: you must be enrolled in a minimum of six credits to be eligible for deferment