Change of Major

Students wishing to declare or change their major may do so at any time. Students are encouraged to confer with their academic advisor or the Director of Student Success and Academic Offices. If there is an agreement that a change is desirable, the decision is formalized by completing a Change of Status form in Student Success and Academic Offices or the Registrar‘s office. The student will be subject to the degree requirements in effect at the time of the change of major.