Fort Wayne Higher Education Consortium
The Fort Wayne Higher Education Consortium is a group of seven area institutions: Huntington College, Indiana Institute of Technology, Indiana University-Purdue University Fort Wayne, Ivy Tech State College, Manchester College and the University of Saint Francis.
The Consortium allows USF students to enroll in a regularly offered course during a fall or spring semester at any other Consortium school.
To register for a Consortium course, you must:
- Pick up a Consortium registration form in the Registrar’s Office.
- Complete the form and return it to the Registrar’s Office for approval.
- Register and pay for the course at USF. USF tuition rates apply.
To withdraw from a Consortium course, you must:
- Pick up a Drop/Add form at the Registrar’s Office.
- Return the completed form to the Registrar’s Office, being sure to write “Consortium course” on the Drop/Add form.
- The registrar will notify the host school when you withdraw from a Consortium course.
For more information about the Consortium program, please contact Frank Connor, Registrar, at 260.399.7700, ext. 6524 or email@example.com.