Option One: Online Transcript Ordering
You can order copies of your transcript online 24/7 through the National Student Clearinghouse. Your transcript order will be processed in the Registrar’s Office. You can place as many orders as you like in one session using a major credit card; your card will only be charged after your order has been completed. Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also track your order online using your email address and order number.
Option Two: Directly from the Registrar’s Office
All requests for transcripts made directly to the Registrar’s Office must be in writing and not originating from email. The request must include the following:
- Full name at time of attendance as well as other names that have been used since you last attended
- Social security number
- Date of birth
- Current address and phone number
- Approximate dates of attendance
- Address to which the transcript is to be sent
- Your signature on the transcript request
- $5 for each official copy (with imprinted seal and signature)
- Cash, check or money order for payment of the official transcript
- Make checks payable to University of Saint Francis
A legal picture ID will be required when picking up transcripts from our office.
All requests should be mailed to:University of Saint Francis
Attn: Registrar’s Office
2701 Spring Street
Fort Wayne, IN 46808
For questions regarding transcripts, please contact Brittany Krieg at 260.399.8061 or email@example.com.
According to the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), educational records may only be released to parents, spouses or others if one of the following conditions has been met:
- Through the written consent of the student. Students must file a completed Authorization for Release of Information form at the Registrar’s Office.
- In compliance with a subpoena.
- By submission of evidence that the parents declared the student as a dependent on their most recent federal income tax submission.