There are 2 ways to order an official copy of your USF transcript:
Online through the National Student Clearinghouse — available 24/7! A major credit card is needed.
Via Registrar’s Office
Through the Registrar’s Office — Request your official/unofficial transcript, by completing the Transcript Request Form. Be sure to also include:
- Full name at time of attendance, as well as other names that you’ve used since you last attended
- Approximate dates of attendance
- $5 for each official transcript copy (cash, check, or money order payable to University of Saint Francis)
- To pick up the transcript, you will need a legal photo ID.
For questions regarding transcripts, contact Brittany Krieg at email@example.com or 260-399-8061.
Note: Per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), educational records cannot be released to parents, spouses, or others unless one of the following conditions has been met:
- Through the written consent of the student. Students must file a completed Authorization for Release of Information form at the Registrar’s Office.
- In compliance with a subpoena.
- By submission of evidence that the parents declared the student as a dependent on their most recent federal income tax submission.